Something to Talk about Saturday:
I will just ask a random question. If you care to answer, leave a comment.
68th topic: Why do people envy couponers?
Everytime I go into the store, I get the huffs and puffs from other customers.Some people roll their eyes or mumble under their breath. Why are some reasons people envy couponers?
Here are some reasons:
- They do not like when I hold up the line when my coupon does not scan.
- They wonder how much my total will be
- They need the item that I have in my cart.
- They don’t know how to do it and wish that they could learn.
- They think that it’s a fad.
- They have no patience. Need I say more?
Erica @ MzCouponn 2 Savvy