Try it Thursday- I will recommend a product to try or review one that I have tried.
I’m a late sleeper. Sometimes I watch On Demand shows late at night. The other night I saw the commercial for Sargento Balanced Breaks. I have been using Sargento for awhile now. I still use the Sharp Cheddar blocks and cubes for my baked macaroni and cheese. The Balanced Breaks come with fruits, nuts and cheese. I always eat cheese with crackers and i am interested in trying these three together. It contains less than 10 grams of protein. There are different combinations to cater to different moods. I plan to try the Gouda Natural Cheese with Honey Roasted Peanuts and Dried Cranberries. I love cheese, and peanuts, so it shall be the perfect trio!
The Balanced Breaks come in many flavors:
- COLBY-JACK NATURAL CHEESE WITH SEA-SALTED PEANUTS AND BLUEBERRY JUICE-INFUSED DRIED CRANBERRIES
- GOUDA NATURAL CHEESE WITH HONEY ROASTED PEANUTS AND DRIED CRANBERRIES
- NATURAL SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE WITH CASHEWS AND CHERRY JUICE- INFUSED DRIED CRANBERRIES
- PEPPER JACK NATURAL CHEESE WITH HONEY ROASTED PEANUTS AND RAISINS
- NATURAL WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE WITH ALMONDS AND DRIED CRANBERRIES
- BALANCED BREAKS®NATURAL SHARP WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE WITH CASHEWS AND RAISINS
They have expanded their line to also include a variety of Shredded Cheese, Snack Bites, Sliced Cheese, and Sweet Balanced Breaks.
Be sure to try the other kinds!
Erica @ MzCouponn 2 Savvy